If you’ve crooked or missing teeth, you need to go in for restorative dentistry – it includes everything from Endodontics, Periodontics to Prosthodontics. Scientifically, the study, diagnosis and integrated management of diseases of the oral cavity and the teeth and supporting structures come under restorative dentistry. Our dentists know just what to look for in the dental pulp, to identify the diseases and prescribe treatment.
We can perform procedures like root canal therapy, treating cracked teeth and helping heal the dental trauma of patients. We also perform surgeries, when needed. Our experts specialize in the treatment of restorative dentistry by offering:
- Tooth Sensitivity Treatment
- Includes de-sensitizing agents, fillings, or sealants to reduce sensitivity and pain.
- Tooth Whitening (Custom Tooth Whitening that Really Works)
- Lightens teeth and helps to remove stains and discoloration.
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Also called white fillings, are dental fillings that restore and mimic the natural appearance of tooth structure.
- White Fillings (Mercury Free Restorations)
- A tooth-colored plastic and glass mixture used to restore decayed teeth.
- are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance.
If you’re looking to fix an appointment for your next dental check up
– give us a call today!